Thursday 9 July 2009

Day 13 & 14

Ahh what, last 'night' was mad! Ended 6am with me taking photos of the bin men because they were waving at us! But I've had some yoghurt and a Bueno, and I'm feeling okay now.

Day 13:
This shit makes me happy! I know it's kinda lame, but what with the kerfuffle about my not being paid and generally being lazy and poor, having a fridge full of food that's not rotting is one of the best things ever.

Day 14:

I was putting some CDs away in my book thing, and I can't help but think, shit man, this is a mad array of stuff. This page kinda sums it up really, and to add another layer of eclectic-ness I was listening to something Hospital Records (can't remember what exactly). I hate answering the 'what kind of music are you in to' question, people would get bored of me before I could properly finish answering it!

Another thing that I could help but notice was that ALL my stuff is in dire need of alphabetizing....


No comments:

Post a Comment