Thursday 2 July 2009

Day 6

Fail! I know I didn't do a blog or photo yesterday, I know I suck. We went to go and see Transformers (because apparently Ice Age 3 or The Hangover wasn't good enough, PAH!). It was.... funny. The plot was thin, but not so thin that it was horrible. I really want to sit here and slag it off, but it was a pretty okay action film, and it was pretty similar in quality to Star Trek, which I LOVED because it's Star Trek, maybe if I was a Transformers fan then i would have liked this. Two things about it though:

1) Everything any of the Auto-bots said had me laughing my ass off, and more often then not for the wrong reason, Prime's speech at the end a great example of this. and that inexplicably 'British' one (not the old one, the other one)! At one point he said something very American (like 'I'm gonna tear your ass apart' but maybe less gay) which was simultaneously hilarious and a bit offensive to me as an English person.

2) And could they not keep the camera still when two people had a conversation? STOP SPINNING! I FEEL SICK!

The acting was really quite good though, which I think is what kept it together, I was surprised.

I'd write more, but it's early in the day, so sod it.


TWO pictures later to make up for my failing of yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment